Tripp Royce, AIA, LEED A.P., Resume
Harrison Royce Architecture
• Registered architect with more than forty years experience in the design and construction industries.
• Automotive, vocational and technical facilities, commercial and teaching kitchens, classrooms, offices, laboratories, affordable housing.
• Forensic architecture and rehabilitation of water-damaged buildings, assessments and rehabs for several hundred market rate and affordable apartments. I
• Vocational school facilities for the Oregon Culinary Institute and the Beau Monde School of Beauty.
• First career in the construction industry as a carpenter and construction supervisor.
• Promoted sustainable design, from performing residential energy audits in the early seventies, to building super insulated houses, and installing solar hot water systems, to LEED rated design projects in the two thousands.
Master of Architecture | University of Oregon, 1988
Bachelor of Arts in Human Ecology | College of the Atlantic, 1979
• Licenses and Registrations
Registered Architect, Oregon and Washington
LEED Accredited Professional
•Selected Project Experience
Toyota Dealership Renovation | Beaverton, Oregon | 2008-2014
Architectural oversight for a phased renovation of Beaverton Toyota, including site work and sales and service buildings. Completed May 2014.
Portland Store Fixtures | Portland, Oregon | 2013-2014
Architectural oversight for warehouse to creative studio conversion. Scheduled for completed April 2014.
Ingallina’s Commercial Kitchen Facility Warehouse Conversion | Portland, Oregon | 2007
Provided a manufacturing and food preparation tenant improvement for a Seattle caterer who opened a new location in Portland. Work included designing a commercial kitchen and a distribution facility in an 8,000 square foot existing industrial shell.
The Artisan Lofts | Portland, Oregon | 2007
Drawings through design development and Historic Landmark Commission review preparation on approx. 40-unit condominium project.
Oregon Culinary Institute | Tenant Improvement | Portland, Oregon | 2007
Design services for the renovation of 11,000 sq. ft. warehouse in to a vocational / technical education facility, including class rooms, kitchens, and restaurant areas.
West Valley Housing Authority | Salem, Oregon
Design and construction services over the course of 5 years for this public housing agency, rehabilitating hundreds of units in multiple apartment complexes in West Salem and Dallas, Oregon.
Cathedral Park Building Renovation | Portland, OR
350,000 Sq. Ft. warehouse/ manufacturing conversion into creative office/ mixed use.
Peterkort Woods Multifamily Housing | Portland, Oregon
Ruth Haefner Apartments | Portland, OR
Plaza Townhomes | Portland, OR